Tom is now looking for sponsors who want to be a part of the continued growth of Team Crisp Eventing. With multiple top level rides under his belt, Badminton planned for 2018 as well as multiple 3* runs with some truly talented horses and lots of exciting young horses to start their eventing career there is not better time join Team Crisp!
Promotional opportunities from an association with Team Crisp are:
- Horse ownership which includes the possibility of naming the horse, recognition in event programmes, sponsor being announced on loudspeaker and on TV commentary.
- Display business logo on horseboxes and cars.
- Display business logo on jackets and clothing worn by rider and grooms.
- Display business logo on saddlecloths and rugs worn by horses.
- Involving Tom and/or Sophie in promotional and marketing activities.
- Rider available for appearances, Press releases, Adverts and Pictures.
- Sponsors acknowledged on website and in blogs.
- Enjoying media coverage at major events on television and radio and in newspapers.
- Corporate hospitality and free entry to events, a novel way to entertain clients and business partners at magnificent venues.
We are delighted to have the support of Ian Beattie for PROtector Hats, a long term family friend of Tom and Sophie. PROtector produce exceptionally safe, comfortable and stylish hats which Tom is pleased to be able to wear in all three disciplines.
We are thrilled to be supported by the Voltaire Design, who provide us with stylish, practical, well designed saddlery which both Tom and the horses love. Not only do they supply a top end product they are also committed to being environmentally friendly, planting a tree for every saddle purchased.
The totally natural way to maintain health and wellness, boost the immune system and prevent micro tears from becoming major issues.
Should your horse sustain an injury of any description, ArcEquine will kick start and accelerate regenerative repair, leading to total restoration in a fraction of the normal time, with an absence of scar tissue.