Tom is now looking for sponsors who want to be a part of the new growth of Team Crisp Eventing and it's success in the future. With rides at both Badminton and Burghley planned for 2016, and lots of exciting young horses to start their eventing career now is a great time join Team Crisp!
Promotional opportunities from an association with Team Crisp are:
- Horse ownership which includes the possibility of naming the horse, recognition in event programmes, sponsor being announced on loudspeaker and on TV commentary.
- Display business logo on horseboxes and cars.
- Display business logo on jackets and clothing worn by rider and grooms.
- Display business logo on saddlecloths and rugs worn by horses.
- Involving Tom and/or Sophie in promotional and marketing activities.
- Rider available for appearances, Press releases, Adverts and Pictures.
- Sponsors acknowledged on website and in blogs.
- Enjoying media coverage at major events on television and radio and in newspapers.
- Corporate hospitality and free entry to events, a novel way to entertain clients and business partners at magnificent venues.
Swift Energy are the South East's leading supplier of the highest quality, ENplus - A1, wood pellets. Wood pellets return considerably less waste, less time and less storage at a lower cost! Swift’s pellets are made from a combination of sawdust and shavings from FSC approved virgin timber and are fully biodegradable. So not only can you save time, money and improve your animals’ environment, you will also be reducing your impact on the environment too!
SsangYong Motors UK
SsangYong Motors UK
Tom will once again this year be sponsored by SsangYong, and will be driving a SsangYong Korando Sports 1 tonne pick-up to all the leading eventing venues this year.
Previously speaking about the sponsorship Paul Williams, CEO of SsangYong Motor UK commented, “We are delighted to be supporting Tom who will be presenting our vehicles to the eventing and wider equine community. The Korando Sports pick-up with its four wheel drive and 2.7 tonne towing capacity is perfect for pulling a two horse trailer, while its five seat double cab, large load area and 1 tonne payload make it ideal for anyone with a horse.”
Added Tom: “This is a great opportunity for us. I am delighted to have teamed-up with this great Korean brand and look forward to representing SsangYong as I travel to events around the UK and abroad. With the support of great sponsors and owners I am optimistic of achieving even more success in the future.”
For more information see:
Pony Club Tetrathlon.
We are delighted to have the support of Ian Beattie for PROtector Hats, a long term family friend of Tom and Sophie. PROtector produce exceptionally safe, comfortable and stylish hats which Tom is pleased to be able to wear in all three disciplines.
We are thrilled to be supported by the Voltaire Design, who provide us with stylish, practical, well designed saddlery which both Tom and the horses love. Not only do they supply a top end product they are also committed to being environmentally friendly, planting a tree for every saddle purchased.
The totally natural way to maintain health and wellness, boost the immune system and prevent micro tears from becoming major issues.
Should your horse sustain an injury of any description, ArcEquine will kick start and accelerate regenerative repair, leading to total restoration in a fraction of the normal time, with an absence of scar tissue.